friend.fail is a local multiplayer mobile game, about failing to know your friends, family, lovers and coworkers.
The game is more about discussing the fails and getting to know each other, then who gets the most points.
Why did Annie, of all people, think that Bob doesn't consider himself a leader? And why, excactly, does he?
The instructions in-game will tell you to:
1. Gather your friends, name them and press play.
2. Each round revolves around one player. The round starts with this player answering 5 questions regarding their personality.
4. friend.fail then asks the other players to guess what they think he or she answered.
5. This goes on to all players have guessed in turn. All fails should then be read out loud and discussed, ending the round.
6. A new round is started, regarding the next player. This goes on to all players have had their rounds.
7. When the set number of rounds are thru, the game is over. You may then start a new set of friend.fail rounds.